Thursday, July 17, 2014

Before you start painting the letters with fabric pen, place the cardboard inside the pillowcase. T


Hello girls, how's domingão? Mine is animated and excited and even had time to write this post. Today I brought a DIY or if you want to call customization. Before annas starting I want to warn those who see the series The Vampire Diaries, I'm in season so no spoilers in the comments, please! And I'm so super addicted, those who never heard the Google search and get to see I doubt you can stop.
Photo / Playback: Google.
Write mold heart. On the cardboard, draw a heart that has the same letter height. Cut out the cardboard and make the "core" of the heart. This will serve as a template so you can put the drawing of the heart between sentences.
Trace the letters and hearts. Attach the letters of the ruler on the line you traced space, and draw the outline annas of them writing the phrases you chose. Do the same with the mold heart until you reach the end of the pad.
Before you start painting the letters with fabric pen, place the cardboard inside the pillowcase. Thus, you ensure that the ink of the pen will not leak to the back side of the fabric! annas
23 comments:
Mari May 25, 2014 17:49
Loved the super gorgeous dy q gives the result so I will do to my room I loved it! Great week for u success in everything! Beijão ) / (") __ / |. | \ _ | | _ Www.coisasdeladdy.com Delete Reply
Reply
Loved the hint, look beautiful! http://goo.gl/RWFrGo Delete annas Reply
Hi, my name is Maria, I live in PE, Recife, I'm 10 years old, my name is Mari. I love reading annas with all my heart, I love my family, I have many friends, dream of living in SP. I love this blog more than love pizza more than love Justin more than I love my bipolar sister. Not much to tell, I have a lot to learn yet, but everything I'm learning logs this walk I post here.


No comments:

Post a Comment