Sunday, July 13, 2014

That part is not in the tutorial because it


It can not be helped! Come on, move it, I have to be seen customizing something. Do not live without doing DIY, seriously! And the diy today is the cutest thing in the world people. And of course very easy to do. Really. I think this thing has to be fun customizing not tiring, you know?
That part is not in the tutorial because it's so freaking grizzlis easy! Just choose a phrase / word cool choosing a font of your liking and print in large font (I did with 150). Then just pick up the stylus grizzlis and cut around. We're more careful with? Ah the stylus has to be with the sharp tip for when you cut around without breakdowns.
In another pillowcase I was replacing the letters I had printed and formed the phrase PEACE. I quite liked the result. And the cool thing is that you can do in a pillowcase and give away to someone. Well I loved it! And you?
Answers
Answers
Hi! For you who come now, let me introduce myself: My name is Deborah Souza, I'm 18, I'm soteropolitana, but currently live in a small town in Bahia called Casa Nova. Created the Girls January as refuge and has been so since on. The lower suffered bullying because of the color (bullshit right?) And you want to know how to overcome? One day I mellowed and realized that I was not all that spoke, and then just gave a good laugh. More >>
3on3 random things decorating tip Make it You Photography. Photos this week images of the week inspiration instagram of the week Books are always a good idea to look this week look of the day make survival guide for travelers dreamy music by strolling Series pinterest and tagged movies Text shaft tumblr vlog wishlist
Tip: The amazing layouts blog twenties


No comments:

Post a Comment