Monday, July 28, 2014

First paint your nails with a light, neutral color like that of fotografias.Perimene to dry thoroug

Mixed Prints! The New Fashion In Nails | ShareYourLikes
I start with a project very sweet and is all hand painted. The more difficult it is naturally with flowers. If you "got it" sporty, telephoned At that terrible manicurist, otherwise see you fiddle hours without result.
He noted that while each nail has another plan, finally there is a harmony. I want to say that if you dare do this, remember that this mix 'n match is so successful because it combines bold prints (leopard & floral) with "quiet" prints (stripes & polka dots), but always in the same "family" of colors!
First paint your nails with a light, neutral color like that of fotografias.Perimene to dry thoroughly. After dipping in alcohol. Got cut from strips of newspaper before and now is the time to push the piece of paper on the alcohol soaked nail. At about 30 "will dry and hello! The lady may tremble tremble: D
Share this:
Reply
Welcome to shareyourlikes! Here, as you will read on the highest point of this blog, all I want from you is your smile. :-) And I'll give you something that you like and will want to share with friends.
Here I want to make friends, to share with you what makes me feel beautiful, to tell you my thoughts, to show you something funny, something elegant, something new, something old. I want us to be inspired, to travel, ivartis to be moved to create.
Categories Books-Music-Movies (27) contests (23) My Moments (39) All You (Re) learned from my kids (7) Beauty & Style (40) Kids (101) Home (175) Travel (21) Inspiration & Crafts (268) Uncategorized (39)
Soon the sea, a little heat or morning walks, to not have mood or time closed the kitchen. You want something quick, something delicious, ivartis something easy on lunch table. Tell me the truth, before share the recipe for my meatballs. Only me has tied hand and the lazy? Pffff! Is not I start [...]
In the family we have 4 brothers. Recently a friend told me that he did not mention in the blog. It does not happen, despite rarely is the truth. Moreover, although sharing and personal moments in this blog, is not the basic capacity. Or the unique anyway. This post is full of memories and [...]
# 7 Daily noon and laugh endlessly. Jumping onto the double bed there too close from one to laugh and on the other dread, because Dorothy loves risk. Frolicking aside and laugh louder. Approaching Stephen, hugs, something he wants to tell me. The small flash is to walk [...]
Apart from the recent and unlikely milkshake, I do not know how I did it and I have to share my recipe centuries. :) Sa taurine genuine love good food, yummy drinks and generally the whole earthly pleasures of life. My love for cooking lasts many years. Improvisation and experimentation with materials and [...]
WARNING: This post may seriously harm your family calm during the summer months. Do not say I did not warn you. : P Saturday, June 28, at 00:45 is 28/6. 28! June! Measures into one week of the summer ivartis solstice. The biggest day of the year! He ... and a summer excursion we failed to do in this Familia. Bring my coffee cup fortune tellers, ivartis xematiastres and [...]
Popular Mediterranean Meatballs With Feta And Olive The 20 Most Inspired Kids Rooms! The christening our Most Beautiful Picnic! (First part) 5 Wonderful Ways to make your hair (+1 Bonus!) Resembles Table And yet, it is not! And You Do It In 30 Separate Decorating Ideas. Only For "hip" Create Blackboard ivartis Paint the color you want! DIY: You Nautical Rope? I have ideas! Baptism Pirate! ivartis Our :-) Jars, Jars, Bottles, Bottles ... What to do all that????
Archive Select month July 2014 June 2014 May 2014 April 2014 March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December 2011 November 2011 October 2011 September 2011 August 2011 July 2011 June 2011 May 2011
New Year Christmas crafts diy inspiration recycle renewal step by step celebrations decor gift ideas family party child children ivartis kids party structures original house recipe how to Create your own photo handmade crafts ivartis
Gay Blogs 4seasons Aliceonboard Beloved Ideas! Blogolicious Editoriolis

No comments:

Post a Comment