Saturday, July 5, 2014

Book trailer for the book URÂNIOS


Know where to find all the signs conceals your blouse. I know your fears, your desires and where my mouth can play. I know I just did not. Anyway ... just ... so ... I know that we must continue. Who knows, one day we find love? From the first moment everything was clear. Do you like to walk with a tightly brown pants. I never learned receiving blanket to dance. I prefer to stay only in underwear, receiving blanket even if you tell my legs are thin, even if you do not look down, even if you do not want what's in me. You - and only you - singing in tune, shaking his head, as I listen to what ever will in the Brazil's FM radio. I would not tell you, but you have a dark side, bigger than mine. It makes me strangely charmed. I always liked strange beings. Always broke infinity, trying to be happy. I pray before bed and still further enjoyment for you. (I almost loved you). Been a few years. Our addresses are not the same, the dog has had puppies, receiving blanket the birds die in summer, the walls were painted a new color, the passage was guaranteed salary, pillowcases pillow I changed. Still insist save the letters I never sent you. In one, write those things without sense, receiving blanket without order, without the right to be ... Because you still like a peculiar way. No ownership, no rush, no nothing to expect. And ties between us, almost everything was good except his penchant for waking up early. Always wanted to spend a little more time with my body stuck in your. I still have your present here at home. Those who never gave you, nor will. Come look, if you want, if not busy or do not have excuses to find myself. receiving blanket No.. This does not mean I want to get back together with you something. To be honest, I just have a reason for my eyes envisage yours. I always liked people who do not use lenses, speaking the truth in my face, that meet my phones, even to say "hi", "okay", "Anyway ... over." receiving blanket Thank you for existing in my life.
cicero edinaldo Master in Brazilian Education. Research on Gender Relations, Youth, Family, Sexuality and History. Fond of literature. Queer Theory enthusiast. Published in 2013 (along with other authors) two books with LGBT-themed "Loveless" and "Homossilábicas Vol 3" - by Publisher Scandal. Blogger. Do not write (only) because like, but because it needs to lay out everything you think, feel and do. Search (re) signification of identity itself, through stories and chronicles introspective. blogestarcomvoce.blogspot.com
Book trailer for the book URÂNIOS
A year ago
BLOG ARCHIVE October (2) February (1) January (2) June (2) July (1) August (1) September (2) October (3) September (4) January (2) February (2) March (2 ) April (1) May (1) July (1) August (1) September (1) October (1) December (2) January (1) February (2) March (1) April (3) May (8) June (5)


No comments:

Post a Comment