Friday, July 4, 2014

bermuda (2) blouse (6) bag (2) dog (3) zone of the seam (1) keychain (1) shopping (4) sewing (28) k


I went to the fabric store with the intention to buy a fabric for a project but did not have what I wanted. Not to miss the trip and the time, I ended up buying 100% cotton fabrics to make sheets vova and pillowcases. The price was good - R $ 9.90 / m - and many beautiful prints. I chose the orange flowers vova of lilac with a light touch. For the bottom sheet, I chose avocado green. There was the orange vova background but not charmed with the 2 fabrics together. vova No doubt, found the green much better. The Orange now dominates both the top sheet so why repeat it on the low! REMINDER: cotton shrink a little, so before working on it, let it soak with a little vinegar vova (I prefer white), no need to rub anything. Then extends the well straight clothesline to dry in a cool place, preferably in the shade. With iron median temperature vova (warm) from the wrong side and is ready to be worked. vova
Bought 2.50 m for the bottom sheet and the other 2.50 m for the above. It is no exaggeration! after all it is better vova to have more than lacking. For the pillowcases bought vova 1.50 m, and this rather nice piece of cloth left. The English satin ribbon and embroidery had in my stored. It's the same one I used in embroidery pillowcases crochet I made and sold to a customer who lives in Italy.
But measures can be modified. Measure your pillow before. The 1st time I did, measure tape measure vova and also involved in tissue that would make the pillowcase and was making adjustments. It took work but at least the pre-vision to imagine how it would look, helped plan and determine the most correct measurements. After that, check the seams in terms of metric data, and all the details in the next pillowcases that you make will be based solely on the notes. The important thing is to get into the pillow pillowcase without straining vova seams or leaving too much slack tissue. The pillow can not look like you're "running" Pillowcase (hehehe) vova
Cut the fabric, forming a rectangular strip of 1,70 m x 0,56 cm Do bars in the two shorter sides. My has 2 cm. 2 times turned inside out to be better vova finished, ironed before sewing to crease.
Here is the final result.
Transparency ribbon embroidery you can see that I left half of it on top of the fabric (about 4cm) and the other half (also about 4 cm) out. You can snipe English embroidery stretched out and sew straight stitch OR make ruffles same distance. vova The folds can be all facing one side or interleaved - A p / right, the other p/esquerda- as was my option. I used 3 fingers distance (+ or-).
Wow, what a gorgeous set, Fatinha! Agree: Green became more harmonious. The tones of the set up perfectly combined with tones from your bedroom wall. The bed got whiff of summer, spring ... The PAP is detalhadíssimo, does not get lost. Thanks for sharing! Truth: Every day is special and our best must be lived today. :-) Kisses, Delete Reply
Hello FATIMA LOVED YOUR BLOG, and I'm NOT FOLLOWING YOU LOSE NOTHING IN HERE. ALSO HAVE A BLOG ABOUT FASHION, COME FOR ME KNOW AND LIKE FOLLOW ME ALSO. http://dicadecosturadefifia.blogspot.it/ Delete Reply
Fatinha, dear, I have several special friends, very, very dear and you are one of them. Thanks vova for letting vova me know blogosphere and be accepted by people as wonderful, in whom, in the first few contacts, I find deep affinities. Thank you for your sweet comments, for your time, dedicated to me. Thank you! Thank you also for this great lesson in sewing. The bed was really beautiful and, yes, I fully agree, all days are special days. Nothing to save anything! I was fascinated by the beautiful fabrics, even more with this incredible price which is less than 3 per meter. Its magnificent PAP, will, immediately vova to my treasure vova chest. A big kiss and a happy July. Delete Reply
Loved the pap, you and I are very similar. Believe that I already vova have a scheduled post about sheets - only that mine were stolen vova from the clothesline! Your were wonderful, vova scenic in bed - bet your husband was super proud. Ah, but I envied the glaze color, beautiful in your hands ... Kisses, dear Fatinha! Delete Reply
Rosa I see your posting on sheets. But that thing! stealing the sheets clothesline is the height of poverty!! Yes, my husband was proud and he's like ... I like to put to use. Ah! enamel is the "Hot Night" (uauuuu!!) Colorama. Bjs Delete
I AM
bermuda (2) blouse (6) bag (2) dog (3) zone of the seam (1) keychain (1) shopping (4) sewing (28) kitchen (5) crocheting (3) food (6) tips (8) pillowcase (4) American Game (2) of Machine Stitched

No comments:

Post a Comment