Monday, July 14, 2014

I am a student of Fashion Design


They are wonderful are not they? and with this price still ... not only took over for reasons of: my mom would kill me. I bought a couple of months but is probably still should have in some stores, unfortunately I did not find the store site: (
Related Posted on March 29, 2014 by stefanygrande. This entry was posted deep pocket sheets in shopping, tips and tagged beatles, decoration, shopping day, marilyn monroe. deep pocket sheets Save permalink. Browsing Posts
Oh my God! Love beatles,'m apaixonadíssima.
Cancel
I am a student of Fashion Design'm 18 years old and my name is Stefany. I moved to São Paulo a few months in search of my dreams and goals, I am passionate about fashion and music since childhood, I believe there is no better way to express themselves. INSTAGRAM
Looking for something? enter here MOST VIEWED POSTS Search: Passion of the month, Ultraviolence by Lana Del Rey My first tattoo, iron mannequin. Nail of the week: Merengue Beauty of Color. Fashion in Black and White by Damon Baker.
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment