Saturday, July 5, 2014

Recent Posts in Niches in Bathroom Lighting Niche Box - What Use Materials? Niche Box - Dimensions


Looking through the Internet Gift ideas for Valentine's Day found the Zips Super Blog and a post they were teaching how to make a custom pillow for pillows. I'm not much style it yourself, but this tutorial seemed easy, especially with the designs of the dolls that Claudia has made available for download, and I decided to put our hands dirty.
Following the initial idea, I thought of two pillowcases that were finished, so I made a pillowcase with the dolls and the phrase Happy Family, which is how I used to refer to us (me + husband) some time ago.
1) I thought the art of pillow and went behind the images of puppies -> A salsichinha I got the internet on a site that I can not remember and the other two were from a car stickers I've had that were similar to those my dogs;
3) I scanned the drawings of puppies and print all images and words in a laser printer -> To print the words you need to flip them before. I did this on paint because I thought the easiest way. Just click SPIN and then Flip Horizontal. The word will be like to print:
5) Put the transfer paper on the pillow with the image facing down and passed with a hot iron -> Iron has to be veeery hot. When I tested the first time was not very hot and the picture does not set right;
It was very easy and quite liked the result even having been missed in some parts (such as the head of the girl was when the iron was not hot enough). Oh, one more tip: do not put the pillowcases in the washing machine.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
Recent Posts in Niches in Bathroom Lighting Niche Box - What Use Materials? Niche Box - Dimensions and How Piping Hot Water: CPVC x PPR - Compare Prices Hot Water Pipes - How to use in your home?
5 Details Before and After Cellar Apartments Architecture Bathroom Chairs Bed Cancun House of My Mother Houses Cement Shower BBQ Burnt Food Kitchen Commemorative Dates Deck Decoration Tips Outdoor Dogs Ladder Bookcases Office Mirror Facade Flower Flowers Quote of the Day Home Theater Horta Images Sunday kirstie allsopp Pictures Sunday kirstie allsopp Vertical kirstie allsopp Garden Lacquer Fireplace Laundry kirstie allsopp Fixtures LED Diving Pool table shows Mexico Christmas Niche Objects kirstie allsopp Landscaping Organization Panama Wallpaper Bubble Pool Pets Natural Stone Floor Plants Playa del Carmen Port Price Design Architectural Design Structural Design Electrical sanitary system design Building Coating Room Tables Living Room Dinner Spa Hot Water Ink Lot Area Recreation
% D bloggers kirstie allsopp like this:

1 comment:

  1. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. hotmail-inicio-sesion.com

    ReplyDelete